American Smasher in Paris, play today?

Annonces, news et discussions générales sur la communauté française et l'association LeFrenchMelee

American Smasher in Paris, play today?

Messagepar NasaSoCal » 26 Juin 2014, 15:33

Hi, i'm an american melee player from los angeles, trying to play melee anyone want to? :) i play sheik, C.Falcon, Marth
I will come to you! message me!

Salut, je suis un joueur de mêlée américain de Los Angeles, Essayer de jouer n'importe mêlée veulent? :) je joue cheik, C.Falcon, Marth
Je viendrai à vous! Moi le message, désolé, je ne parle pas français il suffit d'utiliser traduire
NasaSoCal
Noob
Noob

Message(s) : 3
Inscrit(e) le : 26 Juin 2014, 15:27

Messagepar BSeeD » 26 Juin 2014, 16:31

You should ask the same thing on the facebook group "French Melee Smashers" as not a lot of players from Paris are coming to these boards ;)
Benoit a écrit:BSeed c'est un mégaphone vivant, donc à motivation égale, il marque mieux les esprits (et les oreilles).

Kirbykaze a écrit:I swear if most Sheiks just improved their technical skill (moving fluidly [and with a high degree of control], moving quickly [includes oos], control over their momentum, better spacing, grabbing the edge quicker, being able to reverse needle store for offensive edgeguards with bair, consistent short hops on command [includes on oos stuff]) then a lot of them would start beating people they're currently losing to just because then they'd be way faster, harder to hit, do more damage ON hit, better out of shield, and have better edgeguards.
BSeeD
At least one a day...

Message(s) : 6740
Inscrit(e) le : 19 Sep 2006, 17:21

Re: American Smasher in Paris, play today?

Messagepar Nepho » 26 Juin 2014, 16:43

Here is the link to the group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/343477779066696/

I'm from Paris and would like to play with you, however I don't have any equipment at the moment (due to a more or less recent event), and have big exams the next week, so I can't really play right now, sorry dude, I'm pretty sure you'll find someone.
Nepho
Cuber
Cuber

Message(s) : 26
Inscrit(e) le : 26 Sep 2012, 17:05

Messagepar Charlon » 26 Juin 2014, 16:45

Bseed is right
I'm live in Paris but unfortunately, I've my exams next week :/
Anyway, you should ask here https://www.facebook.com/groups/343477779066696/
Hope you'll find some guys to play :)
"this CB isn't to good but just because it's nihonjin tout le monde bande"
974neg69 = Mrik

MM : FF 99stocks ! 10 euros
"Yes, I found the walljump formula: a*exp(-0.053n), where n is the number of consecutive walljumps."
ajpanton o_O
Charlon
Clocharlon

Message(s) : 404
Inscrit(e) le : 15 Avr 2007, 23:47

Messagepar NasaSoCal » 26 Juin 2014, 17:07

Thank you all for the help :) I sent a request to join the group, and I'll let you guys know if I found someone :) thanks again
NasaSoCal
Noob
Noob

Messagepar NasaSoCal » 26 Juin 2014, 17:28

Hate to double post but could someone accept me into the Facebook group, only if that's okay of course
NasaSoCal
Noob
Noob

Messagepar anderosu » 16 Juil 2014, 18:23

I'm in Paris. Still want to play ? anyone?
anderosu
Noob
Noob

Message(s) : 2
Inscrit(e) le : 16 Juil 2014, 17:37

Retour vers Scène smash française