APEX 2012

Le forum consacré à la scène nord-américaine
Everything about the North-American scene

Re: APEX 2012

Messagepar Iñf' » 10 Jan 2012, 21:19

J'ai tellement de trucs à dire que je vais rien dire en fait.
'ɒstɪnf

Iñf'
Drogué du CF
Drogué du CF

Message(s) : 3143
Inscrit(e) le : 07 Fév 2006, 15:27

Messagepar DjaGoF » 10 Jan 2012, 23:11

Moi je veux les excuses officielles de Doraki. Je veux les lire.
V3ctorman : Most important thing is to believe in yourself and your character. With that anytings possible.
On the real man, i'm so proud of you for going Yoshi, in your stuff man, and you did amazing!! that inspires me to play Yoshi some more too n_n

Blea Gelo a écrit:Why did you do this random falcon punch recover, i woulda won if you had recover with a single up b... I - I - I mean that was absolulty insane, nobody would do this in the real life dayum, I guess this is how the France rolls yo

Epidermik a écrit: wow, I've been showing my friends your videos and was telling them that "Djag is that good and he doesnt smoke!"
DjaGoF
Drogué du CF
Drogué du CF

Message(s) : 3289
Inscrit(e) le : 22 Oct 2009, 19:07

Messagepar Samplay » 10 Jan 2012, 23:37

qual a écrit:
beliaKING a écrit:C'est quoi le rapport avec le fait de main falcon.

On sait d'avance qu'on ne gagnera pas :wiwiwi:

edit : j'ai oublié le "pas" :ouch:

Si tu penses ça c'est mal parti pour la suite pour toi =/
Enfin je suppose que c'est ironique ^^

DjaGoF a écrit:Moi je veux les excuses officielles de Doraki. Je veux les lire.

DO WANT aussi !
Samplay
Fauster's biatch

Message(s) : 873
Inscrit(e) le : 16 Sep 2007, 14:42

Messagepar Fauster » 10 Jan 2012, 23:58

Iñf' a écrit:J'ai tellement de trucs à dire que je vais rien dire en fait.

Sage décision.
Le Lion Romantique

Slhoka a écrit:J'aimerais savoir organiser des tournois comme toi

Poilon a écrit:En même temps sur 25(26?) persos, une sortie, pas de patch depuis 2001, un tournois international avec 8 persos dans le top 8, bah je pense que c'est un jeu équilibré nan ?

DjaGoF a écrit:je suis tellement géniaux, que j'en suis génial.
Fauster
tio master

Message(s) : 1427
Inscrit(e) le : 10 Mai 2009, 16:03

Messagepar BSeeD » 11 Jan 2012, 09:24

Fauster Fayk a écrit:
Iñf' a écrit:J'ai tellement de trucs à dire que je vais rien dire en fait.

Sage décision.

Jtavoue que moi j suis un peu deg ^^
J'aurais bien kiffé ce qu'il allait dire je pense :p

EDIT : Alukard + Dj Nintendo 7eme en teams. FUCK YEAH.
Benoit a écrit:BSeed c'est un mégaphone vivant, donc à motivation égale, il marque mieux les esprits (et les oreilles).

Kirbykaze a écrit:I swear if most Sheiks just improved their technical skill (moving fluidly [and with a high degree of control], moving quickly [includes oos], control over their momentum, better spacing, grabbing the edge quicker, being able to reverse needle store for offensive edgeguards with bair, consistent short hops on command [includes on oos stuff]) then a lot of them would start beating people they're currently losing to just because then they'd be way faster, harder to hit, do more damage ON hit, better out of shield, and have better edgeguards.
BSeeD
At least one a day...

Message(s) : 6740
Inscrit(e) le : 19 Sep 2006, 17:21

Messagepar Lukahn » 11 Jan 2012, 12:42

DjaGoF a écrit:Moi je veux les excuses officielles de Doraki. Je veux les lire.

Voila le sujet important de cet Apex.

Doraki, après toi.
http://tiny.cc/dsk_inscription INSCRIPTIONS AU DSK.
lol joking
Lukahn
Véritable accro du CF
Véritable accro du CF

Message(s) : 2751
Inscrit(e) le : 20 Août 2010, 10:43

Messagepar Meljin » 11 Jan 2012, 13:46

Il s'était passé quoi avec Doraki °° ?

Quoi qu'il en soit, c'était un tournoi sympa, dommage que le stream n'ait pas commencé à 20h comme indiqué...
Et le tchat pourrissait vraiment l'ambiance, c'est limite à se demander s'il faut pas le supprimer carrément.

vDJ a écrit:Mal de tête, mal à l'être
C'est la faute à l'autre orga en mousse
Bukake de doliprane
Meljin
Drogué du CF
Drogué du CF

Message(s) : 3612
Inscrit(e) le : 17 Déc 2006, 00:16

Messagepar Tekk » 11 Jan 2012, 14:44

L'apex d'après S2J:

Apex problems from my eyes:

1. Alex Strife is an IDIOT

-This is probably the biggest problem in all of Apex. I feel that most of the problems were a direct cause of Alex Strife's either incompetent TO-ing and/or his actual lack of taking part of trying to run the tourney.

I'm assuming he did not actually even try to run the tournament and just operated as mediocre hype man or BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD- idea giver that only served to waste time.

Here is a direct quote from Alex Strife post tournament: "LETS GIVE IT UP FOR APEX GAIS WOOOOOOOOO YEAH APEXXXXXXXX"

0 people cheered. 5 minutes later he tried it again like 5-6 times. Alex Strife is a moron. Not only is he a moron but he is a ****ing annoying moron that needs to know when to shut the **** up and not repeat his pitiful cries for hype

At least he is a moron that successfully advertised and made 2nd biggest tournament of all time. But he really coulda made the tournament a lot better. The tournament was only GOOD because of the people there and the game itself, Melee. The actual tournament running aspect was fairly bad at best.

Scar said this all the time that Alex Strife was hella stupid. he's right!

===

I probably shoulda went straight into the problems of Apex but I really had to stress how stupid Alex Strife seemed.

Here they were:

First day of Apex: We had 2 big *** rooms. 1 room used for running the Melee Tournament The other half for Brawl friendlies. What's the point? Why not just use both rooms for running the tournament?

Day 2, this swapped, one room was used for Brawl tourney, and the other had setups for Melee friendlies.

HUGE waste of potiential time. Saturday most people had nothing to do. I initially got extremely high. Then got extremely drunk.

Some wayyyyyyyyyyy better options:

Best option IMO:

Run Melee/ brawl concurrently in each respective room rather than use half the rooms for 2 days. If you used both rooms on the first 2 days we would have double productivity.

Not as good but still good:
Only run Melee hardcore both rooms, then run Brawl hardcore in both rooms next day.

==
2. Alex Strife likes to waste time for no reason for stuff people don't care about

Crew battles- Alex Strife wanted to waste time bringing Isai out of nowhere even though he clearly had no interest and waste time with Captain Jack.

Makes us stop playing friendlies and threatening people with evictions when there is no reason to stop (already discussed)

Repeated stupid attempts to raise hype that works 20% of the time

==
3. Alex Strife wants US to make up for HIS **** UPS! WTF!

- Day 1, Alex Strife made everything take hella long, then demands us to stay till we finish top 8 brackets in singles. We started playing round 2 pools at about 11- midnight and he wants us to stay till 4 am. That's hella whack and rightfully none of us wanted that ****

=
4. other meh stuff
- We finished up to top 9 in teams Day 1 at around 6 pm. Why not just finish teams off at the very least?

5. bad planning (which I blame 95% on Alex Strife's part) in terms of recording and other stuff:

Many many matches were not recorded despite a team assembled to record matches. I blame Alex Strife again of course.

==

So I did not like the tournament running aspect of Apex. Which was extremely bad. Alex Strife may have made it come together but he clearly did not intend on taking part in the actual running. He wanted to be the guy with the mic who hyped us tournament sets (even then, he's still pretty bad)

I also did not like getting raped by Armada. SIGH

What I loved was the people there, and Melee itself. I'm convinced that this would probably be the worst tournament ever if it were any other video game but the fact that Melee is so rape despite being 10 years old turned an abysmal tournament into a "good" national that, if not planned by a moron, could potentially have been as good as the Genesis tournaments held by DBR/ Juggleguy. Those guys know what they are doing and not an idiot yelling **** into a mic to generate hype.

class soon cya later
just 'cause ur hungry doesn't mean that ur lean
Tekk
Kikoolion

Message(s) : 2719
Inscrit(e) le : 15 Jan 2009, 21:46

Messagepar Nedved » 11 Jan 2012, 14:47

Bon baaah ça c'est fait.
Memo : Ce que vous lisez au-dessus peut-être méchant. Calm down, en vrai on est tous de gentils poulets. Mais une bouffée d'acide en pleine gueule n'a jamais tué, non ?

No Hate, No Gain

Armada a écrit:As spacies I don't think you need a secondary cause they have no bad MUs. Maybe Fox lose against Falco/Marth and Falco maybe lose against Marth (Im not really aggreing with Marth being terrible like most of smashboards says)

Bowser >>> BSeeD, Xeal, Sora, Lukahn
Nedved
Véritable accro du CF
Véritable accro du CF

Message(s) : 2056
Inscrit(e) le : 16 Déc 2010, 23:22

Messagepar Biglard » 11 Jan 2012, 15:27

Des coups de feu ont été tirés.
Biglard
Cuber accro
Cuber accro

Message(s) : 458
Inscrit(e) le : 06 Juin 2010, 02:13

Messagepar Kululu » 14 Jan 2012, 22:40

La finale sans le suspense, c'est un peu longuet. Au passage :

1) Quatre minutes sans enlever un stock wat :oups:
2) Remonter en 2006 et annoncer qu'un low tier gagnera un tournoi à 3000$ :ouch:

mfw les Japonais qui gagnent Brawl (keikaku...), et un quart d'heure de finale commentée en moonspeak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qug6T-c1krw
スキルが輝く限り、この世に『スマブラX』は栄えない!
Kululu
Véritable accro du CF
Véritable accro du CF

Message(s) : 1677
Inscrit(e) le : 24 Mai 2007, 22:06

Messagepar Qual » 15 Jan 2012, 16:18

L'apex d'après hbox

Haters: Get over it, guys. It's Jigglypuff vs. Young Link with $3,000 on the line. Sorry for wanting to win.

Friends and People who understand: You're what keeps me playing.

Armada: Good sets, my friend.

Apex 2012 was great.
Qual

Messagepar BSeeD » 16 Jan 2012, 09:41

Qual a écrit:L'apex d'après hbox

Haters: Get over it, guys. It's Jigglypuff vs. Young Link with $3,000 on the line. Sorry for wanting to win.

Apex 2012 was great.

That's it.
Sérieux jcomprends pas comment on peut voir les choses d'une autre façon.
Mais jvais passer pour un intolérant donc bon.
Benoit a écrit:BSeed c'est un mégaphone vivant, donc à motivation égale, il marque mieux les esprits (et les oreilles).

Kirbykaze a écrit:I swear if most Sheiks just improved their technical skill (moving fluidly [and with a high degree of control], moving quickly [includes oos], control over their momentum, better spacing, grabbing the edge quicker, being able to reverse needle store for offensive edgeguards with bair, consistent short hops on command [includes on oos stuff]) then a lot of them would start beating people they're currently losing to just because then they'd be way faster, harder to hit, do more damage ON hit, better out of shield, and have better edgeguards.
BSeeD
At least one a day...

Message(s) : 6740
Inscrit(e) le : 19 Sep 2006, 17:21

Messagepar Qual » 16 Jan 2012, 09:56

bah y'as rien a comprendre.

Le match était dégueulasse. Oui

Est ce que c'était parce que y'avait 3000 boules en jeu ? Oui

Est ce qu'ils feraient le même match pour du freeplay ? Certainement pas.
Qual

Messagepar Willy » 16 Jan 2012, 11:22

BSeeD a écrit:
Qual a écrit:L'apex d'après hbox

Apex 2012 was great.

That's it.
Sérieux jcomprends pas comment on peut voir les choses d'une autre façon.
Mais jvais passer pour un intolérant donc bon.

Ce qui fout le seum c'est que ça soit ce match précisément qui mettait 3000$ en jeu. N'importe qui d'autre serait passé on aurait pu dire la meme chose sans que le match soit ennuyeux a crever.
Willy
Forever Growing Centipede

Message(s) : 4697
Inscrit(e) le : 04 Juil 2007, 22:28

Précédent

Retour vers Amérique du Nord